Tuesday, September 16, 2008

pretty boyz

Location: Spanish Villa somewhere in Boulder, CO

The joy of androgyny goes both ways. There is nothing wrong with a boy in a chick blazer. Especially a leather croc embossed blazer. You look chic, sophisticated, and girls will be dying to rip your clothes off...and wear them. With some nice jeans or slacks and a pair of high tops or dress shoes you can't go wrong. Be sure to whip out your iphone and/or diesel wallet, as chicks totally dig money too. Smile. You look good.

Wear these:

Madison Marcus - Croc Blazer

Lacoste - Classic Fit

Cheap Monday Jeans

APC - Tennis Shoes


1 comment:

Ming Min said...

Hi Trisha,
My name is Ming Min L and I see that your located in Colorado also. I'm so glad to meet another fashion blogger in Colorado. I live in Evergreen and I'm a 17 year old fashion blogger who is interning for Vanessa at Goldyn and Tricia Hoke.
Thanks,
Ming Min
www.mattressesandmetal.blogspot.com