Saturday, August 23, 2008

achromatic goodness

Location: Red Rocks Amphitheatre, Golden CO

It's not fall yet. I know the weather is taking a slight turn for the colder, but god knows I'm still sweating every time I walk to the nearest coffee shop or vegan restaurant. And when I get there, I want to look good for all the pseudo hipster boys eating their tofu wraps and drinking their Kombucha. This lovely lady is a perfect example of how i can pull this off. Rock a little white dress. It's strictly feminine and playful, yet simple and effortless. Compliment the dress with a pair of boots and a high waisted belt to look too precious for words. This look combined with your knowledge of Ulrich Schnauss and Richard Hawley will make any boy drop their jimmy wrap for a taste of you.

Dresses:
ADAM Tuxedo Dress in White
American Retro - Lovely Dress
Charlotte Ronson - Sleeveless Shirt Dress


Belt it:
Linea Pelle - Dandelion Belt
Skinny Red Bow Belt

On the feet:
Equestrian Leather Boot
Loeffler Randall - Penelope Zip Back Boot

2 comments:

Emily Cooley said...

I love the ADAM dress. I have been shopping ADAM and his newest styles at shopgoldyn.com. http://www.shopgoldyn.com/shop.by.designer-did-202-productname-ADAM

hthrjcrss said...

I absolutely love her look! With a style like that she's definitely an original. We are looking for girls just like her to enter into our Avenue Debut contest for a chance at a $1000 shopping spree at Bloomingdale's!

Details here: http://lvcmag.com/EditorsPickArticle.aspx?ArticleID=660